Are you a licensed nurse practitioner, physician assistant, licensed esthetician, or cosmetologist looking to expand your practice in a Med Spa setting? OC Safety Aesthetic Training delivers exceptional personalized training in a small group setting or 1:1 personalized training. Our goal is to ensure safe and effective training to give the highest quality satisfaction for your clients undergoing aesthetic treatments. Aesthetic non-invasive have shown double-digit growth in recent years. This includes micro-needling, dermaplaning, chemical peels, dermal filler injectables, and Botox treatment for wrinkle reduction. The demands of Aesthetic professionals are on the rise.
What We Offer
It is our goal to provide the most comprehensive instructor-led, hands-on training in the industry. The OC Safety curriculum is extensive; it was prepared by our nurse practitioner with over 20 years of experience in aesthetic and wellness practices. Our training includes:
- Didactic Lecture Specific to class topics
- Hands-on practice with guidance assistance
- Demonstration and practice of innovative techniques
Class Fees for NP’s, RN’s and PA’s
- Class 101 Botox Training for NPs, PAs, RNs
- 5-hour class: $599 Botox only. We provide live model with extra fee of $199.
- 8-hour class: $1100 (Combo with dermal fillers). We provide live model hands- on training with extra fee of $499 for combo class of botox and dermal filler.
- Class 101 Dermal Fillers Injectable (Lip, Nasolabial folds, fine or deep wrinkles, smokers’ line)
- 5-hour class: $599 Dermal filler only. We provide live model hands- on training with extra fee of $199.
- Class 101 Combo Botox and Dermal Filler
- 8-hour Class: $1100. We provide live model with extra fee of $499 for combo class of botox and dermal filler
- Combo class Dermaplaning & Microneedling + PRP for NPs, PAs, RNs
- 6-hour Class with live hands-on training: $899 (this includes a FREE kit for dermaplaning)
- Dermaplane classes for nurse practitioners, registered nurses, physician assistant
- 4-hour Class with live hands-on training $399 (including a dermaplaning practice kit). We provide the model client.
- Microneedling with PRP for nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and physician assistants.
- 4-hour Class with live hands-on training for $499. We provide a model client.
- Advanced Chemical Peel for NPs, PAs, RNs
- 4-hour Class with live hands-on training: $399.00. We provide a model client.
- Consulting for start-up practice for Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, and Physician Assistants.
- 2-hour Consultation $250.00 (How to set up an approach from start to opening your business)
- Class 102 Advance Dermal filler to mid-face like cheek and chin, perioral and nasolabial folds
$699 – We provide a live model. This Class is hands-on, primarily training for up to 3 hours.
- Class 102 Advance Botox: Masseter Botox injection can help reduce the muscle’s size, resulting in a slimmer, more attractive face shape, $ 699- We provide a live model. This Class is mostly hands-on training for 2.5 hours.
- Class 102 Combo Advanced Aesthetics for Dermal filler to mid-face like cheek and chin, perioral and nasolabial folds. Botox treatment for Masseter can help reduce the muscle’s size, resulting in a slimmer, more attractive face shape. The fee is $1299. We provide live model. This Class is hands-on training for up to 4 hours.
ADVANCE AESTHETICS 102 – this Class is for RNs, NPs, and PAs who have taken our class 101 for Botox or dermal filler, or you are already an experienced injector aesthetics and would like to get advanced training in mid-face like cheek area, chin area including perioral and nasolabial folds.
Botox advanced training for Masseter, resulting in a slimmer, more attractive face shape.
We offer financing Click Here
Class Fees for Licensed Esthetician and Licensed Cosmetologist
Combo class Dermaplaning & Micro needling for Licensed Cosmetologist/License Esthetician.
- 6-hour class with live hands-on training: $799 (this includes a kit for dermaplaning practice)
- Include a blood-borne training certification.
- Dermaplaning for Licensed Cosmetologists/ Esthetician
- 4-hour class with live hands-on training $399 ( this includes a kit of dermaplaning practice), & blood-borne training certification.
- Microneedling for Licensed Esthetician/Cosmetologist.
- 4-hour class with live hands-on training for $499 ( this includes a kit of dermaplaning practice), & blood-borne training certification for LE/Cosmetologist.
Class Fees for Body Contouring
- Body Contouring Course Training and Certification: Includes body sculpting machine, bed, and vacuum therapy machine for $1800. Certification only without equipment is $900.
- Training includes 3 part series:
- Part 1 Introduction of body sculpting, The lymphatic system, Non-candidate Indications, Medical history, and consent forms.
- Part 2 Live model with hands-on Client consultation, body measurements, Body sculpting modalities for ultrasonic cavitation, frequency, vacuum therapy, woody therapy, RF facial, and buttock enhancement.
- Part 3 is all about business and marketing promotions to start up your beauty body contouring .The class lasts up to 8 hours.
Class Fees for Lip Blush Training
- Lip Blush Training and Certification: Includes material and tattoo pen with certification for $1500.00. The class lasts up to 7 hours. Learn the technique and art for the application of permanent cosmetic makeup to the lips. The lecture includes the correct technique and application to correct asymmetries, define lip, outline, reduce, or enlarge lip slightly and overall give a more attractive appearance. Lastly, information about the business and marketing promotions to start up your beauty body contouring services.
Sign up to our classes today! To schedule a class, proceed here.