At OC Safety, we’re proud to be a leading provider when it comes to BLS, CPR, first aid, and AED training. We offer professional and affordable onsite CPR training to the greater Southern California area. This is a massive benefit for those with busy schedules; after all, our training could end up saving a loved one’s life.
Convenient Orange County, CA BLS, CPR, First Aid & AED Training
When you choose OC Safety for onsite training, our instructors will come to you and provide you with the training you need. Our onsite BLS/CPR first aid & AED training is ideal for:
- Non-healthcare providers who wish to learn at their home or business
- Healthcare providers who want to gain the skills and knowledge they’ll need at work
- Child care workers who don’t have the time to go to a training center
- Those wishing to get CPR first aid & AED training cost-effectively and conveniently
We understand that finding skilled and certified CPR first aid & AED training can be challenging, especially if you wish to have the training performed at your location. This is why we’re glad to offer convenient onsite CPR first aid & AED training that won’t leave you scrambling to find time in your busy schedule.
Our CPR First Aid & AED Trainers Will Come to You
When you choose us to provide you with the CPR first aid & AED training that you need, our experienced and certified trainers will come to your desired location to train groups for personal and private home training. We travel all over Southern California to help people get the skills they need. We’re able to go to Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, and more.
All of our professional courses offered through OC Safety CPR first aid & AED training are available as onsite courses. Whether you have a corporate group that needs training or you’re in the childcare sector and looking for pediatric first aid – we’ll have the right course for you. We provide all the necessary supplies for you to learn the skills you need.
The courses are OSHA-approved.
Who Benefits from Our Orange County, CA CPR First Aid & AED Training?
Our CPR first aid & AED training provides American Heart Association CPR training and BLS training to businesses of all types and sizes. We’re also able to provide families and small groups with emergency training so that they’re able to handle medical emergencies before professional help arrives. You may want to consider our CPR first aid & AED training if:
- You’re concerned about a loved one with a heart condition
- You want the skills necessary to help co-workers/customers/clients who may find themselves in an emergency
- You have a baby at home
- You want to learn how to respond effectively in an emergency
Our Onsite CPR Training Will Prepare You for the Unexpected
Our CPR first aid & AED training will have you prepared for any emergencies you may encounter. Not only will our first aid certification have you prepared for the unexpected and OSHA-approved, but it may even help you save the life of one of your loved ones. If a medical emergency does occur, you’ll have the skills necessary to sustain someone who’s incapacitated until the paramedics arrive and take over.
Cost of Our BLS, CPR, First Aid & AED Training
Our classes require a minimum of six students and are at the following price:
- Six to 12-person groups will cost $63 per person.
- 13 to 20-person groups will cost $58 per person.
- 21-30 person groups will cost $56 per person.
- 31 and up groups will cost $54 per person
Please contact us to schedule on-site training. Click here.