At OC Safety, we strive to provide comprehensive medical and healthcare training in the Orange County community. One of our most popular Pre Course training programs is the ACLS Review Course. This review course includes teaching advanced cardiac life support for those who are looking to learn how to deal with cardiovascular emergencies. Learn how our ACLS Review Course can help you prepare for a short amount of time whether you are due for renewal, or just starting to learn ACLS. Build new skills to prepare for the future.
Our ACLS Review Course
- Our ACLS Review Course is available online and is taught by our Licensed Nurse Practitioner who has up to 20 years of practicing in the field.
- This is an advanced course that focuses on communication and team dynamics, and how to provide immediate post-cardiac-arrest care.
- This review course is the most up-to-date by the AHA.
- While this course is aimed at helping those who are already in the healthcare profession, it is open to everyone of all levels and backgrounds.
- We’ll teach you how to recognize different cardiovascular issues, including cardiac arrest, arrhythmias, acute coronary syndromes, strokes, and more.
- Online Review ACLS Pre Course is only $69.00! Whether you’re renewing your certification, or are starting new, or freshen up your ACLS skills this is a great deal!.
- To start, go to the calendar class and click on “ACLS Review Course”. Pay the fee and you will receive a “Review Course” message in your email. You can download it in PDF form and you keep it for a studying guide.
Get CPR & First Aid Training Today!
Thinking about signing up for another class or course? See what else we offer at OC Safety! Whether you’re an individual, a business, or an organization, we can help! Our safety training and certification classes are here to help you or your group gain the necessary skills and knowledge before heading out into the field. Contact us to get started today!